Upgrade Your Curriculum CCSS Continuum App Digital Learning Strategies
Cure for the Common Core Leading The New Literacies Mastering Digital Literacy
- Upgrade Your Curriculum LiveBinder
- Digital Learning Strategies LiveBinder
- Mastering Digital Literacy LiveBinder
- Cure for the Common Core
- Mapping to the Core Livebook - Free samples available.
- Leverage the Web for the Common Core
- 12 Common Core Considerations
- Janet Hale's Curricuplan Webinar
- Common Core Webinar Series from ASCD
- Unit Alignment Appraisal Considerations
- Unit Alignment Appraisal Appendix
- Project Zero from Harvard on Thinking Routines
- CommonCore.org Link to maps created by a grant from the Gates Foundation. This link goes to the free samples. These maps are examples of one of the ways in which teachers can align curriculum, but note that they do not represent your population of students nor do they represent curriculum conversations among your colleagues/staff.
- Curriculum Designers, Inc Click on "BROWSE" to access these Common Core aligned units from Heidi Hayes Jacobs' company, largely from work done with the New York City Mapping Project. They are in the Rubicon Atlas public site for Curriculum Designers. Again, these maps, while a great conversation starter, do not represent your population of students or curriculum conversation with your colleagues.
- EXEMPLARS from NYSED These are the Curriculum Exemplars provided by NY State Ed and are on the EngageNY website.
- Common Core Aligned Performance Assessments from Lucy Calkin's Reading and Writing Project.
- K-6 Resources from Jordan School District near Salt Lake City Utah Click through each of the grade levels to access curriculum maps/unit plans.
- Student Work Tasks based on some of the NYC Curriculum Projects These tasks are unit plans with embedded assessments and performance tasks.
- OCM BOCES Unit Plan Repository A Collection of Unit Plans from OCM BOCES.